Thursday, November 18, 2010

Batman: The Return [2010] by Grant Morrison & David Finch


BATMAN: THE RETURN
During the San Diego Comic-Con Finch talked about Batman: The Return, saying it's going to be a great re-establishment of Bruce Wayne. Grant Morrison stated that Batman: The Return opens with "five pages of bats. It's like a natural history of book. I can't tell you anything, because I'm at the end of my story, so I can't tell you what happens with it." Morrison said readers will learn more about the relationship between Dr. Hurt and Thomas Wayne soon. Nothing could be further from the truth as this issue falls short on story. For five bucks this is really a short read with hardly any depth. Half the book was filler with art and scripts. Very disappointing issue as I was expecting much more.

FUBAR – 1 OUT OF 5